We have implemented numerous safety protocols to ensure the safety of guests and staff. Please assist us to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community by reading the notes below before making a reservation. We can’t wait to safely serve you and thanks so much for your support!
- Please cancel your reservation and do not come to our establishment if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19?
- Symptoms include: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, and sore throat.
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or showing signs of symptoms?
- Guests must wear a mask over their nose & mouth when not seated at their table and when utilizing our bathrooms.
- Parties are limited to 4 people.
- Practice safe social distancing with those outside of your group while at the restaurant.
What we are doing to keep us all safe
- Masks are worn by all staff.
- All staff are screened daily upon arrival with temperatures taken and answering a health questionnaire. All staff self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before coming to work.
- Continual handwashing &/or sanitizing by staff.
- All tables & chairs are thoroughly sanitized at the start of our day and between guest usage.
- All high touch areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- All doors have hands free options installed.
- All tables have hand sanitizer.
- All tables are at least 6 feet apart. The majority of seating options are spaced out even farther.
- Staff will limit their exposure to used items.
NOTE: We reserve the right to not admit guests if they appear to be sick with COVID-19 symptoms or if they are not complying with the aforementioned rules.
Visiting a restaurant or any public space puts you at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 than staying home and isolating. By coming to The Sample Room, you are dining at your own risk. Thank you!